Follow the steps below if you want to add custom permissions to your brand content (limit it to a specific group).
First, you need to create a user new group:
- Log in to the Mediavillage Airship https://airship.mediafly.com/mediavillage
- Go to Users & Groups > Group Management
- Create a new Group
- Add members to your group by searching across existing users:
- Go to Privileges Tab, and add 'View Content' permissions
- Save your new group.
The next step is to modify permissions to your content.
- Go Content folder > Brand Folder > Show folder (ex. Brooklyn Nine-Nine) > Season Folder
- Switch to User Access tab:
- By default, all users with Screeners access will have access to this folder. Remove 'Screeners Only' group by clicking X icon on the right
- Add the Group you created earlier with 'View Content' permissions
- Save your changes.