To manually upload a screener video:
- Log in to the Airship: https://airship.mediafly.com/mediavillage#/
- Go Content folder > Brand Folder > Show folder (ex. Brooklyn Nine-Nine)
- Create a new folder for the particular screener season (ex. Season 8)
- Open the folder and go to Folder Info tab:
- Select Season as a folder Type
- Switch to Items tab
- Upload your video file(s) with a drag and drop from your computer
- Click on the video title to provide the metadata:
|A||Title||Required. Episode Title|
Optional. Episode description
Video Thumbnail. Can be manually uploaded/ autogenerated
|D||Airdate||Optional. Episode Air Date|
|E||Episode Number||Optional. Episode number|
Release Date: Screener will become available (published) on a scheduled time
Archive Date: Screener will be removed from the site on a set date/time.
If values are not provided, the content becomes available immediately.
You can also schedule publishing for an entire season folder.
NOTE: Ensure that ‘Hide on Apple Tv’ flag is disabled for the screener to appear on Apple TV (Show folder)