Your request for an account may have been denied if it doesn’t meet one of the criteria below. Please check the guidelines for the next steps.
- Please register for an account with your corporate email address (e.g., firstname.lastname@example.org). For freelance journalists with a personal email account, please email email@example.com with your editor copied so we can verify your employment with the publication. If you provided a corporate generic email address that is shared (e.g., firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com) and you do not have an alternate corporate email address, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- NBCUniversal MediaVillage content is for editorial use by U.S. publications that cover television on a regular basis. If your publication does not cover television on a regular basis, please submit your photo requests to email@example.com for content from NBC shows.
For content from all other NBCU networks (e.g., E!, Bravo), please contact the appropriate show's press manager. To expedite your request, please include the file name(s) of the image(s) you need, state your intended use and deadline.
- If you are an internal NBCU staff or business unit seeking photography for internal NBCUniversal usage, please contact NBCUniversal PhotoBank at this link: http://photobank.nbcuni.com.
- For press materials for Universal Studios Hollywood, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For members of Canadian Press (Non-TCA), please contact your local Canadian broadcaster or Janice Rosas at Janice.Rosas@nbcuni.com regarding press materials for NBCU programming.
- For members of the international press, please contact your local broadcaster or Getty Images http://www.gettyimages.com/collections/nbcuniversal regarding press materials for NBCU programming.
- For NBC affiliate stations, photography and other materials are available at http://www.NBCAffiliateMarketing.com. Please contact your station manager for any questions
- For Telemundo Affiliate Stations, please contact your station manager for access to Telemundo programming materials.