Promotional Banner is an optional element on a Brand page. An image should be provided for both mobile and desktop versions of the site. Please, follow the image requirements.
Note: Images will automatically link to the Show they are placed in.
To add a banner image to a Brand page:
- Log in to the Mediavillage Airship https://airship.mediafly.com/mediavillage
- Click on “Content”
- Navigate to the Show you would like to add featured images to (e.g. Chicago P.D)
- Either drag the images over the UI to automatically upload them or use the “Create” menu in the top right of the UI to “Upload from your Computer”
- Click on the item’s name or the pencil icon.
- In the leftmost column, there will be a field called “Label”
- For both images, add a term to that field (all lowercase):
- Desktop: featured
- Mobile: mobile-featured
Featured image for desktop browsers:
Featured image for the mobile site:
When a show is no longer featured, clearing the Label field for each image will remove it from the Featured Show Carousel. (Deleting both images also works if that’s preferable).
To fully and correctly remove a Show from rotation BOTH images must be removed/archived.