The Digital Assets tab on a Show page is optional. It designed with the purpose of giving the site users an ability to view and download:
- documents, presentations
- short-form videos (trailers, b-rolls, etc.)
Note: Digital Assets tab is visible to public by default, so only shot-form video assets meant to be public should be featured on this tab.
To add the Digital Assets Tab:
- Log in to the Airship: https://airship.mediafly.com/mediavillage#/
- Go Content folder > Brand Folder > Show folder (ex. Brooklyn Nine-Nine)
- Create a New Folder and call it 'Digital Assets
- Open the folder and click on 'Folder Info' tab
To enable download, check 'Can Download' in file's 'File Info' section:
Add your digital assets (documents, video) by simply dragging a file to the 'Digital Assets' folder from your computer. You can remove the asset from the site, by archiving it or deleting it completely from the folder.